What could be more delicious and summery than an easy frying pan with shrimp, crayfish and feta cheese.
Total: 40 ‘
- 1 kg shrimp, medium size, cleaned of shells, intestine, heads * fresh or frozen
- 1 kg crayfish, medium size, cleaned of shells and heads * fresh or frozen
- 4 ripe but firm tomatoes, cut into medium pieces
- 150 ml olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soup lemon juice (the combination of tomato with lemon juice is common, among other things, in the City and gives a sweet and sour tone to the food)
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon soup fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped, or 1 tsp. sweet dry, grated
- 250 gr. slice of KARAKANAS, in medium cubes
- 120 gr. spicy gruyere, in medium cubes
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to its highest temperature.
- In a large pan put the shrimp and crayfish in one layer, add salt, pepper and garlic, put the tomato pieces in the gaps of the pan between the seafood, sprinkle with oregano and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Drizzle with the oil and lemon juice and cook for about 6-7 minutes, until the cheeses are half-melted and the seafood is done.
- Leave the oven door ajar for 5 minutes, let the food rest and serve.
* When we clean the shrimp and crayfish, it is good to do it on top of a bowl in which we fasten a strainer, so that the delicious juices that have to drip in there and then put them in the pan where they will be cooked.